This blog is for all of you that want to hear about things that they don't print in the news papers. That is sad but true, I never wrote anything to anybody but here I am hope you will get some fun and even some bright moments out of this total amateur blogtog.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Is Mr. Brager home


When I arrived to Asia 1986 it was a real culture shock for me. In my town in Sweden there are just a few cars and after 10PM in the evening the place is deserted and you can’t even see a movement. In contrast I find myself surrounded by 12 million people; I even believe that there are more cars here than inhabitants. Traffic here means parking btw. It is easy to get hemorrhoids here because of all sitting and waiting for the cars to move. But they have good hospitals and doctors for that.

One of my first communications in Asia was when I called my friend Brager, after 5 rings a sweat voice from his maid answered "hello". I polite asked if I could talk to Mr. Brager and she nicely answered me "one minute sir", I waited for a minute or two before she returned and said " sorry sir he says he is not here" I tried to keep myself from bursting out in laughter and replied "please tell him that I did not call' she answered politely again "yes sir' and hanged up.

I am still in tears........

No comments: